Deluxe 1 PERSON - 72 HOUR EMERGENCY KIT
** Bonus PPE Pack: 5 - KN95 Face Masks(4 Ply) + Instant Hand Sanitizer, 60ml **
Emergencies such as earthquakes, floods, tornadoes, wild fires and other hazards can strike at any moment leaving us without life sustaining essentials such as drinking water, food, light, heat and shelter. It's critically important to be prepared before such events occur. The Canadian government recommends having an emergency kit on hand with enough supplies to last at least 72 hours.
We designed our 72 hour emergency kits to meet Canadian government recommendations for emergency preparedness. In the event of an emergency you can grab it and go, knowing you have the necessary supplies to survive until help arrives.
TRANSPORT and STORAGE:
(1) High quality nylon backpack with a waterproof bottom, comfortable padded shoulder straps and reflective stripe for improved visibility. Inner and outer mesh pockets help organize and store strategic items for quick access.
DRINKING WATER and FOOD:
S.O.S® Food Lab - Emergency Food Rations - 3600 Calorie
Aquatabs® Water Purification Tablets
- [5–year shelf life – U.S. Coast Guard approved, contains 9 fortified food bars providing 3600 Kcal (15,460 KJ) ]
1 - 10L Collapsible Water Container
- [Each tablet treats 1 - 2 liters of water. Effective against Giardia cysts, bacteria and viruses.]
PROTECTION, SHELTER and WARMTH:
- A supply of drinking
water is of critical importance in a disaster. This water container
stores 10L (2.5 Gallons) of drinkable water when used with included
Aquatabs water purification tablets.
1 - Personal Protective Equipment Pack
Emergency Mylar Rescue Blanket
- 5 - KN95 Face Masks, 4-Ply [Protection from dust, smoke and airborne pathogens]
- 1- Instant Hand Sanitizer, 60ml (2oz), Isopropyl alcohol USP, 70% v/v, Made in Canada
Emergency Mylar Sleeping Bag
- [Waterproof & weatherproof. Reflects own body heat back.]
1 - Emergency Rain Poncho
- [Waterproof & weatherproof. Reflects own body heat back. Measures (open) 91cm x 213cm (35.8" x 83.8").]
1 - Emergency Plastic Sheeting 87.5 cm x 180 cm (36" x 72")
1 - Leather Palm Work Gloves, Pair
1 - Coghlan's Tube Tent
1 - Instant Hand Warmers, 8 hrs, Pair
- [Lightweight and easy to setup. Provides shelter for 2 people. Measures 8' x 6' (2.4m x 1.8m).]
COMMUNICATION, LIGHT and TOOLS:
1 - Safety Whistle with Lanyard
2 - 12 hour Light Sticks
1 - Emergency crank radio - AM/FM with LED Flashlight
1 - 36 Hour Candle
1 - Matches
1 - Multi Function Knife
1 - Duct Tape 48mm x 6m (1.9" x 6.5yd)
1 - S.O.S. Sign
FIRST AID, HYGIENE and SANITATION:
2 - Tampax Tampons
1 - Toilet Paper (pack)
1 - Biohazard Waste Bag 24" x 23"
1 - Toothbrush [Individually sealed in a clear poly bag]
1 - Toothpaste [Colgate Brand, 60ml, with Fluoride]
1 - First Aid Kit
First Aid Kit Contents:
6 - Benzalkonium Chloride Antiseptic Towelettes
6 - Alcohol Antiseptic Wipes
2 - After Bite Insect Sting Relief
2 - Povidone Iodine Prep Pad
5 - Hand Cleansing Towelettes
2 - Emergency Burn Gel Packet - 3.5ml (1/8 oz)
1 - Abdominal Trauma/Combine Pads - 12.7 x 22.9cm (5" x 9")
1 - Non-Adherent Pads - 5.1 x 7.6cm (2" x 3") - Sterile
2 - Gauze Pads - 5.1 x 5.1 cm (2" x 2") - Sterile
2 - Gauze Pads - 7.6 x 7.6 cm (3" x 3") - Sterile
2 - Gauze Pads - 10.1 x 10.1 cm (4" x 4") - Sterile
1 - Compress Pressure Bandage – 10.2cm (4”)
1 - Conforming Stretch Gauze Bandage Roll - 5.1cm (2")
25- Fabric Bandages - 2.5 x 7.6cm (1" x 3")
10 - Fabric Fingertip Bandages - Large
10 - Fabric Knuckle Bandages
5 - Fabric Patch Bandages - 5.1 x 7.6cm (2" x 3")
10- Junior Bandages
1 - Cloth Tape - 1.3cm x 4.5m (0.5in x 5 yd)
1 - Scissors - 11.4 cm (4.5")
1 - CPR Mask/Face Shield w/One Way Valve
1 - St. John's Ambulance First Aid Guide
*Product image for illustration purposes only. Actual product may not be exactly as shown. When substitution is required, a product of equal or greater value will be used.
- One person premium emergency disaster kit.
- Provides emergency provisions for 1 person for up to 72 hours.
- Includes essentials such as flashlight, radio, first aid kit and campers blanket.
- 10 Liter Collapsible Water Container with Aquatabs Water Purification tablets included.
- Personal toiletries such as toilet paper and tampons.
- First aid kit for treating bleeding wounds and a variety of injuries.
- High quality nylon backpack with a waterproof bottom, and reflective stripe for improved visibility. Inner and outer mesh pockets for additional storage.