4 Person - 72 Hour Emergency Kit - New Improved Backpack
** Bonus PPE Pack: 20 Face Masks (3 ply) + 1 Instant Hand Sanitizer, 180ml **
4 Person Disaster Survival Kit from Canadian Safety Supplies. Emergencies such as earthquakes, floods, tornadoes, wild fires and other
hazards can strike at any moment leaving us without life sustaining
essentials such as drinking water, food, light, heat and shelter. It's
critically important to be prepared before such events occur. The
Canadian government recommends having an emergency kit on hand with
enough supplies to last at least 72 hours.
We designed our 72 hour emergency kits to meet Canadian government
recommendations for emergency preparedness. In the event of an
emergency you can grab it and go, knowing you have the necessary
supplies to survive until help arrives.
TRANSPORT and STORAGE - Newly Redesigned Deluxe Backpack
- Large multi-compartment system, includes
compartments for pens, keys, and cell phone and mesh water bottle pockets on
molded top carry handle.
- Large, padded shoulder straps, and adjustable
chest buckle enables you to control the strap length freely and reduces the
burden of weight. Provides extra support and comfort to your back and
- Backing System provides extra
Padding for Comfort and Maximum Back Support
DRINKING WATER and FOOD:
S.O.S® Food Lab - Emergency Food Rations - 3600 Calorie
20 - Aquatabs® Water Purification Tablets
- [5–year shelf life – U.S. Coast Guard approved, contains 9 fortified food bars providing 3600 Kcal (15,460 KJ)]
1 - 20L Collapsible Water Container
- [Each tablet treats 1 - 2 liters of water. Effective against Giardia cysts, bacteria and viruses.]
PROTECTION, SHELTER and WARMTH:
- A supply of drinking
water is of critical importance in a disaster. This water container
stores 20L (5 Gallons) of drinkable water when used with included
Aquatabs water purification tablets.
1 - Personal Protective Equipment Pack
Emergency Mylar Rescue Blanket
- 20 - 3 Ply Face Masks with Ear Loop [Protection from dust, smoke and airborne pathogens]
- 1 - Instant Hand Sanitizer, 180ml (Made in Canada)
Emergency Mylar Sleeping Bag
- [Waterproof & weatherproof. Reflects own body heat back]
4 - Emergency Rain Poncho
- [Waterproof & weatherproof. Reflects own body heat back. Measures (open) 91cm x 213cm (35.8" x 83.8").]
2 - Emergency Plastic Sheeting 87.5 cm x 180 cm (36" x 72")
4 - Nitrile Dipped Work Gloves (pairs)
4 - Instant Hand Warmers, 8 hrs, Pairs
- [Provide protection without sacrificing dexterity]
COMMUNICATION, LIGHT and TOOLS:
4 - Safety Whistle with Lanyard
3 - 12 hour Light Sticks
2 - LED Flashlight Hand Crank (No Batteries Required)
1 - Multi Function Knife
1 - Duct Tape 48mm x 6m (1.9" x 6.5yd)
1 - 36 Hour Candle
1 - Matches
1 - S.O.S Sign
1 - Radio - AM/FM (2 x AA Batteries not included)
FIRST AID, HYGIENE and SANITATION:
8 - Tampax Tampons
4 - Toilet Paper (pack)
2 - Biohazard Waste Bag 24" x 23"
12 - Oral Swabsticks w/ Dentifrice
1 - First Aid Kit
First Aid Kit Contents:
6 - Alcohol Antiseptic Wipes
6 - Povidone Iodine Prep Pads
Burn Gel 3.5 gr (1/8 oz)
2 - After Bite Insect Sting Relief
10 - Plastic Adhesive Bandages - 1.9 x 7.6cm (3/4" x 3")
5 - Fabric Fingertip Adhesive Bandages
5 - Fabric Knuckle
3 - Fabric Patch Adhesive Bandages- 2" x 3" 5.1 x 7.6cm (2" x
2 – Vinyl Medical Examination Gloves (Pair)
2 - Sterile Gauze
Pads – 5.1 x 5.1 cm (2" x 2")
2 - Sterile Gauze
Pads – 7.6 x 7.6 cm (3" x 3")
1 - Abdominal Trauma /Combine Pads - 12.7 x 22.9cm (5" x 9")
1 - Conforming Gauze Bandage Roll – 5.1cm (2")
1 – Scissors 4”
1 - Adhesive Tape – 1.25cm x 4.5m (0.5" x 5 yd)
for illustration purposes only. Actual product may not be exactly as
shown. When substitution is required, a product of equal or greater
value will be used.
- 4 person emergency disaster kit
- Provides emergency food for 4 people for up to 72 hours
- 20 Liter Collapsible Water Container with Aquatabs Water Purification tablets included.
- Multipurpose emergency blankets keep you warm and provide shelter.
- Flashlight and light sticks take care of lighting.
- Includes personal toiletries such as toilet paper and tampons.
- First aid kit for treating bleeding wounds, cut and scrapes.
- High quality nylon backpack with a Large multi-compartment system, includes
- compartments for pens, keys, and cell phone and mesh water bottle pockets on
- each side.