4 Person - 72 Hour Emergency Kit - New Improved Backpack
** Bonus PPE Pack: 10 KN95 Face Masks + 1 Instant Hand Sanitizer, 60 ml **
4 Person Disaster Survival Kit from Canadian Safety Supplies. Emergencies such as earthquakes, floods, tornadoes, wild fires and other hazards can strike at any moment leaving us without life sustaining essentials such as drinking water, food, light, heat and shelter. It's critically important to be prepared before such events occur. The Canadian government recommends having an emergency kit on hand with enough supplies to last at least 72 hours.
We designed our 72 hour emergency kits to meet Canadian government recommendations for emergency preparedness. In the event of an emergency you can grab it and go, knowing you have the necessary supplies to survive until help arrives.TRANSPORT and STORAGE - Newly Redesigned Deluxe Backpack
DRINKING WATER and FOOD:
- Large multi-compartment system, includescompartments for pens, keys, and cell phone and mesh water bottle pockets oneach side.
- Reinforced,molded top carry handle.
- Large, padded shoulder straps, and adjustablechest buckle enables you to control the strap length freely and reduces theburden of weight. Provides extra support and comfort to your back andshoulders.
- Backing System provides extraPadding for Comfort and Maximum Back Support
4 - S.O.S® Food Lab - Emergency Food Rations - 3600 Calorie
20 - Aquatabs® Water Purification Tablets
- [5–year shelf life – U.S. Coast Guard approved, contains 9 fortified food bars providing 3600 Kcal (15,460 KJ)]
1 - 20L Collapsible Water Container
- [Each tablet treats 1 - 2 liters of water. Effective against Giardia cysts, bacteria and viruses.]
PROTECTION, SHELTER and WARMTH:
- A supply of drinking water is of critical importance in a disaster. This water container stores 20L (5 Gallons) of drinkable water when used with included Aquatabs water purification tablets.
1 - Personal Protective Equipment Pack
- 10 - KN95 Face Masks
- 1 - Instant Hand Sanitizer, 60 ml
4 - Emergency Mylar Rescue Blanket
- [Waterproof & weatherproof. Reflects own body heat back]
4 - Emergency Mylar Sleeping Bag
- [Waterproof & weatherproof. Reflects own body heat back. Measures (open) 91cm x 213cm (35.8" x 83.8").]
4 - Emergency Rain Poncho
2 - Emergency Plastic Sheeting 87.5 cm x 180 cm (36" x 72")
4 - Nitrile Dipped Work Gloves (pairs)
4 - Instant Hand Warmers, 8 hrs, Pairs
- [Provide protection without sacrificing dexterity]
COMMUNICATION, LIGHT and TOOLS:
4 - Safety Whistle with Lanyard
3 - 12 hour Light Sticks
2 - LED Flashlight Hand Crank (No Batteries Required)1 - Multi Function Knife
1 - Duct Tape 48mm x 6m (1.9" x 6.5yd)
1 - 36 Hour Candle
1 - Matches
1 - S.O.S Sign
1 - Radio - AM/FM (2 x AA Batteries not included)
FIRST AID, HYGIENE and SANITATION:
8 - Tampons/Sanitary Napkins
4 - Toilet Paper (pack)
2 - Biohazard Waste Bag 24" x 23"
12 - Oral Swabsticks w/ Dentifrice
1 - First Aid KitFirst Aid Kit Contents
: 6 - Alcohol Antiseptic Wipes
6 - Povidone Iodine Prep Pads
2 - Burn Gel 3.5 gr (1/8 oz)
10 - Plastic Adhesive Bandages - 1.9 x 7.6cm (3/4" x 3")
5 - Fabric Fingertip Adhesive Bandages
5 - Fabric Knuckle Adhesive Bandages
3 - Fabric Patch Adhesive Bandages- 2" x 3" 5.1 x 7.6cm (2" x 3")
2 – Vinyl Medical Examination Gloves (Pair)
2 - Sterile Gauze Pads – 5.1 x 5.1 cm (2" x 2")
2 - Sterile Gauze Pads – 7.6 x 7.6 cm (3" x 3")
1 - Abdominal Trauma /Combine Pads - 12.7 x 22.9cm (5" x 9")
1 - Conforming Gauze Bandage Roll – 5.1cm (2")
1 – Scissors 4”
1 - Adhesive Tape – 1.25cm x 4.5m (0.5" x 5 yd)*Product image for illustration purposes only. Actual product may not be exactly as shown. When substitution is required, a product of equal or greater value will be used.