Fire Extinguisher ABC Dry Chemical - 2.5 lbs
ABC or Multi-Purpose extinguishers utilize a specially fluidized and siliconized mono ammonium phosphate dry chemical. It chemically insulates Class A fires (ex. wood, paper, trash, & cloth) by melting at approximately 350°F and coats surface to which it is applied. It smothers and breaks the chain reaction of Class B fires (liquids ex. gasoline, alcohol products, solvents, & oils) and will not conduct electricity back to the operator - Class C electrical fires.
- Steel cylinder complete with protective skirt
- Durable polyester powder paint finish
- Waterproof stainless steel gauge
- Reinforced, full grip steel handles with polyester powder paint finish
- Oversized stainless steel pull pin with retaining strap for easier and faster activation
- Colour and bar-coded labels for accurate service
- Can be wall mounted (bracket included).
*** Orders for fire extinguishers and hazardous goods will be considered final sale (no refunds or returns).***