Philips HeartStart OnSite/Home Defibrillator AED –French
Like other pieces of essential safety equipment, the Philips HeartStart Home Defibrillator was designed to be safe, reliable and easy to use. The Philips HeartStart Home Defibrillator is the first and only defibrillator available without a prescription. Designed with you in mind, HeartStart Home is easy to set up and includes automatic Life Guidance features like voice prompts and CPR coaching to help guide you step-by-step through the treatment of sudden cardiac arrest.
The Philips HeartStart OnSite AED assists you through the process of treating a victim of suspected sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) and is the only AED available over the counter. OnSite provides practical, real-time guidance through step-by-step voice commands and CPR guidance.
Ready to act. Ready to go.Designed for the ordinary person in the extraordinary moment, OnSite is ready to act and virtually ready to go. It allows anyone with little or no training to treat the most common cause of SCA by delivering a shock quickly and effectively, wherever SCA happens.
- Includes features to help guide the treatment of SCA with easy setup, clear voice commands and real-time metronome
- Arrives virtually ready to use – with the Ready-Pack configuration, OnSite is positioned inside the carry case with Adult SMART Pads Cartridge and battery already installed and with a spare Adult SMART Pads Cartridge in place
- Guides you through a cardiac emergency with a simple, step-by-step process, adaptive instructions and intelligent sensors to help deliver therapy
- Use on infants and children under 25 kg (55 lb) or 0-8 years old, and adults and children over 25 kg (55 lb) or greater than 8 years old
- Senses when the special Infant/Child SMART Pads Cartridge is installed, and automatically adjusts CPR instructions and shock energy
- Can be converted to a trainer with installation of training pads cartridge
- Conducts a series of automatic self-tests daily, weekly and monthly, to check pad readiness and verify functionality and calibration of circuits and systems
Start quickly. Treat confidently.
With access to the right equipment and support, you can help save a life. OnSite guides you through the process of treating a victim of suspected SCA. OnSite provides practical, real-time guidance through step-by-step voice commands and CPR guidance.
Easy as 1-2-3.
We’ve equipped OnSite with integrated SMART Pads that will provide feedback to the AED so it can adapt its voice instructions to your actions and your pace. The system won’t announce the next step until you are ready. Prompts are repeated and rephrased if needed and include additional instruction to aid understanding.