Zoll AED 3 Semi-Automatic - French
The all-new ZOLL AED 3™ Automated External Defibrillator makes the best even better. It improves on the best support for rescuers, provided by the AED Plus® since 2002. Designed and built upon years of usability research with both trained and untrained rescuers, it’s easy to use. And it’s equipped with improved Real CPR Help®, ZOLL’s real-time CPR feedback technology.
The AED 3 is easy to own because the continuing cost of ownership is surprisingly low, with universal adult/pediatric electrode pads and a battery that last five years.
And it’s easy to maintain because Program Management Onboard™ cloud-connects via Wi-Fi to ZOLL’s PlusTrac™ AED program management system. No maintenance inspections needed.
Available in semi-automatic and fully automatic models.
- Costs significantly less to maintain than almost any other AED.
- CPR Uni-padz work for both children and adults. No need to buy special pediatric pads.
- 5 year shelf life for CPR Uni-padz and the battery.
- 6 year standard warranty (additional 2 years with registration)
- No other AED requires you to replace pads and battery only once in the first 10 years of service.
- Includes CPR Uni-padz Universal electrodes and Zoll AED 3 battery.
ZOLL AED 3 Brochure
View the Brochure (English)
ZOLL AED 3 Spec Sheet
View the specification sheet
ZOLL AED 3 Quick Start Guide
View the Quick Start Guide (English)
ZOLL AED 3 Operator's Manual
View the Operator's Manual (English)
ZOLL AED 3 Administrator's Guide
View the Administrator's Guide (English)
ZOLL AED 3 Rescue Reference Guide Poster (Fully-Automatic)
ZOLL AED 3 Rescue Reference Guide-Poster, Semi-Automatic, ERC, Rev B, Intl_ English