Zoll AED Plus Fully-Auto Defibrillator with Real CPR Help. - English
The Zoll AED Plus Fully-Automatic Defibrillator with Real CPR Help
What is Real CPR Help?
When sudden cardiac arrest occurs, the fact is that only half of the victims will need a shock. But all will require cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
You need an automated external defibrillator (AED) that helps you all the time. The ZOLL® AED Plus® can actually see when you are doing CPR and help you do it well.
The AED Plus features Real CPR Help®, a unique CPR feedback tool that is able to monitor CPR quality and provide real-time feedback for depth and rate of chest compressions. Audio and visual prompts help you to rescue with a confidence and clarity unmatched by any other AED.
5 year warranty on Zoll plus AED (7 years with registration) + 5 year shelf life on the pads + 5 year shelf life on the batteries = zero cost of ownership for the first 5 years.
Zoll AED Plus Features:
LiteratureAED Plus brochureAED Plus Technical specs
- Costs significantly less to maintain than almost any other AED.
- Real CPR Help® provides real-time feedback for depth and rate of chest compressions during CPR. The AED Plus® is the ONLY AED that can SEE what you’re doing during CPR and provide audio and text prompts (PUSH HARDER and GOOD COMPRESSIONS) and a visible bar gauge on the display screen for each compression in real time. Real CPR Help does MORE than “CPR coaching”. Other CPR coaches are BLIND, and cannot SEE your CPR
- Once installed, the AED Plus has the LOWEST Total Cost of Ownership. There is nothing to replace or buy for five years because the CPR-D-padz® and batteries last FIVE years, if not used. In ten years you will replace pads and batteries only once for a total cost of $244, an average annual cost of $24.40. And the logistics are simple. Avoid the headache of tracking and replacing pads and batteries every other year.
- Powered by 10 Lithium batteries. The Lithium 123A batteries can be purchased at any retail camera store.
- Best Ingress Protection rating for dust and water. The AED Plus has an ingress protection (IP) rating of IP55 for dust and water. No other major manufacturer’s AED has a higher rating. This enables placement in ideal locations, allowing quick access to an AED for emergencies that may occur outdoors, near water and moisture, or in dusty environments full of small airborne particles.
- The First and Only Full-Rescue AED