Zoll AED Plus Semi Automatic - English
Each AED package includes:
5 year warranty on Zoll plus AED (7 years with registration) + 5 year shelf life on the pads + 5 year shelf life on the batteries = zero cost of ownership for the first 5 years.
- ZOLL Semi Automatic AED Plus (1)
- Set of ZOLL CPR-D padz (8900-0800-01) (1)
- Lithium Batteries- set of 10 (8000-0807-01) (1)
- ZOLL AED Plus Soft carry case (1)
- ZOLL AED Plus Demonstration and Set-Up DVD (1)
AED Plus Features:
- Real CPR Help® provides real-time feedback for depth and rate of chest compressions
during CPR. The AED Plus® is the ONLY AED that can SEE what you’re doing during CPR
and provide audio and text prompts (PUSH HARDER and GOOD COMPRESSIONS)
and a visible bar gauge on the display screen for each compression in real time. Real CPR
Help does MORE than “CPR coaching.” Other CPR coaches are BLIND, and cannot
SEE your CPR
- Once installed, the AED Plus has the LOWEST Total Cost of Ownership. There is nothing
to replace or buy for five years because the CPR-D-padz® and batteries last FIVE years,
if not used. In ten years you will replace pads and batteries only once for a total cost
of $244, an average annual cost of $24.40. And the logistics are simple. Avoid the
headache of tracking and replacing pads and batteries every other year.
- Powered by 10 Lithium batteries. The Lithium 123A batteries can be purchased at any
retail camera store.
- Best Ingress Protection rating for dust and water. The AED Plus has an ingress protection
(IP) rating of IP55 for dust and water. No other major manufacturer’s AED has a higher
rating. This enables placement in ideal locations, allowing quick access to an AED for
emergencies that may occur outdoors, near water and moisture, or in dusty environments
full of small airborne particles.
- The First and Only Full-Rescue AED