Fire Extinguisher ABC Dry Chemical - 10lbs
ABC or Multi-Purpose extinguishers utilize a specially fluidized and siliconized mono ammonium phosphate dry chemical. It chemically insulates Class A fires (ex. wood, paper, trash, & cloth) by melting at approximately 350°F and coats surface to which it is applied. It smothers and breaks the chain reaction of Class B fires (liquids ex. gasoline, alcohol products, solvents, & oils) and will not conduct electricity back to the operator - Class C electrical fires.
- Steel cylinder
- Durable polyester powder paint finish
- Waterproof stainless steel gauge
- Bar coded label
- Metal valve & handles
- Suitable for use on fires common to the home and office.
- ULC Rated 6-A : 80-B : C
- Flexible hose for easy aim.
- Quick, clear directions for easy use.
- Can be wall mounted (bracket included).
*** Orders for fire extinguishers and hazardous goods will be considered final sale (no refunds or returns).***